Tent & Marquee Rental

Ask us for special rates for large events

Important note on public events requiring a Public Places of Entertainment License: 


BUILDINGS DEPARTMENT: Any structure equal to or over 2.5m x 2.5m x 3.5m(h) requires some sort of endorsement by a Registered Structural Engineer (RSE) to ensure safety.  For the 3m x 3m "pop-up" tents an RSE Certificate is needed.  For larger "pop-up" tents some simple calculations and RSE Certificates are needed.  For the more substantial pagoda tents, more detailed calculations and on-site certification may be needed.  


FIRE SERVICES DEPARTMENT:  The Pagoda tents are made of materials which conform to the standards required by the FSD and we can provide the relevant certificates.  "Pop-up" tents generally need spraying with a fire retardant solution and a certificate will be issued.


We can assist with all of the above.  Please be clear if your event is public or private when requesting quotes.

*Photo for reference only

 Unit E & E1, 22/F, Hong Kong Industrial Building 

444-452, Des Voeux Road West, Sai Wan, Hong Kong

Tel: 28728771 (11am to 8pm)  Fax:  28701791 Email: enquiries@pyjamahk.com

All images and content Copyright © Pyjama Ltd