Stage Cover Rental

Ask us for special rates for large events

Important note on public events requiring a Public Places of Entertainment License: 


BUILDINGS DEPARTMENT: These structures will require detailed calculations and on-site certification by a Registered Structural Engineer.  


FIRE SERVICES DEPARTMENT:  These structures are made of materials that conform to the standards required by the FSD and we can provide the relevant certificates. 

We can assist with all of the above.  Please be clear if your event is public or private when requesting quotes.